- 2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed, unsweetened cranberries
- 2 cups Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- Pinch salt
- ⅓ cup agave nectar or xylitol
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine cranberries, juice, ginger, and salt in 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes, or until berries have popped. Cool slightly and place in bowl of food processor.
- Add agave nectar and vanilla. Cover and process until completely pureed. Freeze.
Weight Loss Recipes Amount per Serving: 110 Calories, 0 g Protein, 27 g carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium