- 6 oz 99 percent lean ground turkey breast
- 2 leaves butter lettuce
- 8 thin slices cucumber
- 2 tbsp fresh alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tbsp fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp low-fat Galeos Miso Caesar dressing
- Heat grill. Form turkey into patty, about 4½” in diameter. Season patty with salt and black pepper to taste and grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Cut patty in half and place each half in center of one of the lettuce leaves.
- Top burgers with cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, and bean sprouts, Drizzle with dressing and wrap lettuce around burgers and vegetables.
Weight Loss Recipes Amount per Serving: 230 Calories, 41 g Protein, 9 g carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 3.5 g fat,1 g saturated fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium