- 3 cups water
- 3 cucumbers, chopped seeded and peeled
- ½ cup freshly lime juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- Crushed ice (optional)
- Lime slices for garnish (optional)
- Pour ½ cup of the water and 1 cup of the cucumbers in blender, process until smooth then add more cucumbers and water continue until all cucumbers are pureed.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain cucumbers into a pitcher to remove seeds and pulp. Add the remaining water, lime juice and sugar, to taste
- Chill before serving over crushed ice garnished with a lime slices.
- Instead of cucumbers, use fruits like papayas, guava, pineapple, orange, pink grapefruit, cantaloupe, watermelon or a combination of 2 or more.