- ¾ cup 1% milk
- ½ cup non-fat sour cream
- ½ cup plain or lemon low-fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup couscous (preferably whole wheat)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup dates, chopped
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sliced nectarines
- Bring milk to a boiling then stir in couscous in a medium-sized saucepan. Simmer, covered for 1 minute then remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let stand 1 minute.
- Combine sour cream, yogurt, lemon zest and honey in a small-sized bowl. Add couscous and mix well.
- Combine fruit in a separate bowl.
- Using 6 clear glasses, layer the bottom of each with fruit followed by a layer of the couscous mixture, then another layer of fruit.