- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, wash and cut into wedges
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Sprinkle of lemon juice and rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and toss with vegetable oil, then spread out onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake potatoes in middle of oven for approximately 30 minutes at 375 degrees F, or until browned and tender. You may want to turn potatoes with a metal spatula over halfway through baking time.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with lemon juice, if desired.