- ⅓ cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 12 oz. sliced roast beef, cut into 2" x ½" strips
- ⅛ cup. reduced-fat sour cream
- ⅛ cup reduce-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. jalapeno pepper sauce
- 3 cups shredded cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 4 soft whole wheat rolls or sandwich buns
- Simmer barbecue sauce and scallion in small-size saucepan. Stir in beef and bring to a simmer (do not allow to boil). Cover, remove from heat, and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, honey and pepper sauce in a medium-size bowl until blended. Add coleslaw and toss until evenly coated with dressing.
- Open rolls and spoon beef mixture onto bottoms, dividing evenly. Spoon slaw over beef and cover with roll tops. Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.