- ½ lb. bay scallops (or sea scallops, cut into ¼”-thick rounds)
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 4 limes
- ½ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 small mango, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- In medium glass bowl, combine scallops, onion, chile pepper, and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate at least 60 minutes.
- Remove scallops from refrigerator. Drain marinade and discard. Toss with cilantro and mango. Divide among 4 glasses and serve topped with corn relish, if desired.