- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- 2 Tbsp chopped yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped carrot
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp Mrs. Dash
- 1 oz Laughing Cow Light cheese (1 wedge)
- 2 Tbsp fat-free refried beans
- Coat nonstick sauté pan lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat and add broccoli, onion, and carrot. Sauté about 2 minutes, or until vegetable are just tender but still bright.
- Beat egg whites and egg in large bowl with whisk until foamy and light. Add Mrs. Dash. Pour eggs over vegetables. Cover and cook about 2 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
- Crumble cheese over egg. Sprinkle refried beans over cheese. Turn heat to low. Fold omelet and cook 2 minutes more.
Weight Loss Recipes Amount Per Serving: 226 Calories, 26 g Protein, 13 g carbohydrates, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 7 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 225 mg cholesterol, 783 mg sodium