- 1 cup chopped steamed broccoli
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 2 oz (1 cup) finely shredded Cabot 75% Light Cheddar Cheese, or your favorite low-fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly mist 8 cups of nonstick muffin pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Divide broccoli evenly among cups (2 tablespoons in each). Divide egg substitute evenly among cups (¼ cup in each). Bake frittatas 7 to 9 minutes, or until almost set. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tops.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer, or until egg is no longer runny and cheese is melted. Transfer muffin pan to rack and allow frittatas to stand 2 minutes before serving.
Weight Loss Recipes Amount Per Serving: 102 Calories, 18 g Protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 1 g Dietary Fiber, 2 g fat, < 1 g saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 362 mg sodium