- 4 cups water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¾ cup uncooked original (2½-minute) Cream of Wheat
- 1 cup mashed rip banana (about 2 small bananas)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 packet sugar substitute (such as Truvia)
- 4 Tbsp crunchy high-fiber, low-sugar cereal (such as Grape-Nuts)
- Place water and salt in medium nonstick saucepan and bring to a boil. Add Cream of Wheat, stirring constantly until well blended. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened. Remove from heat. Add banana, cinnamon, and sugar substitute. Stir until well combined.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cereal over each. Garnish with a few slices of banana and more cereal, if desired, and serve.
Weight Loss Recipes Amount Per Serving: 204 Calories, 4 g Protein, 46 g carbohydrates, 4 g Dietary Fiber, 1 g fat, < 1 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium