- 16 oz any combination of parsnips, rutabagas, or turnips, peeled and cut in 1” pieces
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place vegetables on 15”*10” baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, mustard, and salt. Toss well and distribute evenly over pan. Roast, stirring or shaking vegetables every 15 minutes, until tender and evenly browned, or about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with black peeper, taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Weight Loss Recipes Amount per Serving: 70 Calories, 1 g Protein, 13 g carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 2 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium