- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice of 3 limes
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- Sliced strawberries for garnish
- Place cantaloupe in a microwave-safe container and microwave on 50% power until lightly soften melon (about 2 minutes).
- Transfer melon to a blender then add honey, lime juice and cardamom, cover and blend until smooth. Pour melon mixture into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with mint sprinkled on top of each serving and garnished with strawberries.