- 2 large bananas
- 8 scoops watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or raspberries or strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup granola
- Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise. Then cut each piece in half lengthwise. Lay 2 banana slices against the sides of a shallow dish.
- Place a watermelon "scoop" at each end of the dish. (To make watermelon "scoops" use an ice cream scoop to create balls of watermelon. Remove seeds)
- Fill in with berries.
- Stir yogurt until smooth, spoon over watermelon "scoops". Sprinkle with granola.