- 4 cups of water
- 2 packages ramen noodles with seasoning packets
- 2 cups fresh vegetables (carrots, cabbage, spinach green onion), chopped or 10 oz. package frozen vegetables, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten or ½ cup cooked fish, chicken, turkey or beef
- Bring water to boil in a large saucepan.
- Chop fresh, thick vegetables like carrots and broccoli into small pieces. Slice leafy vegetables like cabbage and spinach. Chop green onions
- When water boils, add vegetables (except green onions) and cook for about 1 minute. Add noodles, breaking if desired. Cook on medium-high for about 2 minutes. Add eggs (beat them together in a separate bowl and add to hot soup, stir for about 1-2 minutes or until cooked.) or meat.
- Remove from heat and stir in one seasoning packet. Taste broth and add the other seasoning packet if needed.
- Top with green onions. Serve warm