- ½ cup canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
Ingredients for salad:
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 ripe pears, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ⅓ cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients In a medium-size bowl.
- Arrange salad greens on six plates. Toss pear slices with the 2 tbsp of orange juice then divide pears and onion slices among the salad plates on top of greens.
- Top each serving evenly with crumbled Roquefort cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle each plate with vinaigrette to desired amount.