- ¾ cups uncooked fine-grained cracked bulgur wheat
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 can (15-16 oz.) garbanzo beans, drained
Lemon Garlic Dressing ingredients:
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- In a medium sized bowl, using a whisk, combine all dressing ingredients, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, place bulgur then add boiling water. Stir then let stand for about 60 minutes. Pour off any excess water and fluff with a fork.
- Stir in vegetables and garbanzo beans with the bulgur then toss with the dressing.