- 1½ cups grapes, purple green or combination of each
- 1 apple, chop into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) can of chunky unsweetened pineapple, drained (save the juice), or 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin orange sections, drained (save the juice)
- 1 banana, cut into slices
- ¼ cup walnuts, minced
- Coconut flakes (optional)
Ingredients for Jumble Juice:
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp of reserved pineapple or mandarin juice
- Wash grapes, wash and chop apple, peel and slice banana and open canned fruit and drain juice into a measuring cup. Combine fruit into a serving bowl.
- To make Jumble Juice: Put yogurt into a small-size bowl. Add juice and stir until smooth. Pour Jumble Juice over fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Divide Fruit Jumble into bowls or plates and sprinkle with nuts, coconut and cinnamon.