- 8 oz. chicken breast
- 2¼ cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1½ Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup sliced wild mushrooms
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- In medium-size saucepan, combine chicken and broth. Bring to a boil. Add lime juice, scallion, ginger and soy sauce. Reduce heat and simmer about 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to plate to cool. Add mushrooms to broth and cook about 5 minutes or until soft. Meanwhile, shred chicken.
- Return chicken to pot and add spinach. Stir and cook about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.