- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 3 cups (about 1½ pounds) roasted chicken, cut into strips
- ½ cup mango salsa
- In a large-size nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat oil and Add the bell pepper and onion then cook about 10 minutes or until soft. Stir in the cilantro. Remove from heat and cover skillet to keep warm.
- In a large-size, dry skillet over medium heat, place each tortilla and warm about 30 seconds per side.
- Divide the vegetables evenly among centers of each tortilla. Arrange the chicken over vegetables and top salsa. Fold in sides then roll tortillas into tight cylinders.