- 2 teaspoons dry jerk seasoning
- 2 (4 ounces each) boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 1 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup all-fruit apricot preserves
- 2 whole grain hamburger buns
- ¼ cup watercress (optional)
- Coat grill well with olive or canola oil. Preheat to high.
- Rub 1 teaspoon of the seasoning onto each fillet, covering all sides. Place fillets on grill and cook until fish is just opaque (about 3-4 mins on each side).
- Stir horseradish into preserves until well combined. Set aside. About 1 min. before salmon is done, toast buns facedown on grill. Remove buns to plate.
- Spoon half of preserve mixture on bottom half of buns. Add watercress (if using) and top with bun. Serve immediately