- 2 oz. prosciutto
- 4 tsp. honey Dijon mustard
- 8 slices (½-inch thick) whole grain baguette (about 6 oz. total weight)
- 2 Mcintosh apples, halved, cored, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 oz. light Gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat large-size nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook prosciutto, turning occasionally, until crispy (about 8 mins). Remove from pan and set aside towel.
- Spread mustard on 4 slices of the bread. Lay one-quarter of the apples (about 10 slices) atop mustard on each bread slice. Top each with one-quarter of the prosciutto and Gouda and 1 slice of the remaining bread. Lightly coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- Return skillet to medium heat and toast sandwiches, pressing down with spatula often, until golden brown on boat sides and cheese is melted, 4 to 5 mins per side.