- 3 whole wheat pitas (6-inch diameter)
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Split pitas to make 6 rounds total. Stack rounds and cut into 8 wedges. Arrange wedges, rough side up, in a single layer on 2 nonstick baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until wedges are crip and golden brown, swapping positions of sheets halfway through baking. Let cool on wire racks. Leave oven on.
- Combine artichokes, mayonnaise and garlic in food processor. Process until smooth. Add broccoli and ricotta and pulse to form chunky dip, do not puree. Scrape mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until dip is heated through and begins to brown at edges (about 25 to 30 minutes). Let cool for a few minutes before serving with chips.