- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced (keep white and green parts separate)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into ½ inch strips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked greens (1 pound raw with stems)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Add oil to large nonstick skillet or wok set over medium-high heat. When hot, add ginger, garlic, and white of scallion. Stir-fry about 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and stir-fry about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt and stir-fry about 5 minutes, or until almost done.
- Stir in cooked greens, scallion green, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Add salt to taste.