- 8 ounces lasagna noodles (8 noodles)
- 2 cups 1 percent cottage cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup julienned basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped roasted tomatoes, or 1 can (15 ounces) fire-roasted tomatoes
- ⅔ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook 6 min. Drain in single layer on towel.
- In small-size bowl, whisk cottage cheese, garlic, basil, salt, and black pepper.
- In medium-size saucepan over medium heat, combine tomatoes, broth, and half of the goat cheese. Bring to a boil.
- Coat small baking dish with cooking spray. Spread ¼ cup of the tomato sauce on bottom. Spread 1/4 cup of the cottage cheese mixture onto one noodle, leaving 1 inch margin on one end. Roll up pasta from other end. Place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Pour remaining sauce over top (cover all surfaces), and dot with remaining goat cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes