- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ lb. cooked turkey or chicken, chopped
- 5 oz. broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 8 refrigerated egg roll wrappers
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- In small-size bowl, stir onion, bell pepper, and ketchup. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In large-size bowl, combine turkey, broccoli, and cheese. Working one at a time, set egg roll wrapper on clean work surface (cover remaining wrappers with damp cloth to prevent drying) and place one-eight of the turkey mixture just below the center. Dip a finger into a bowl of warm water and wipe sides of wrapper. Press half of wrapper over filling to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and turkey.
- In large-size skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and add half of the packets and cook, turning several times, 3 to 5 minutes, or until evenly browned. Transfer to paper towels to drain and keep warm. Repeat with remaining packets.
- Place 2 packets and 2 Tbsp. of the ketchup mixture on each of 4 plates.