- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) lower-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 12 oz. sweet potato, cut into ½" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2½ cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 9” refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and tarragon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables start to soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour broth and flour into skillet. Add sweet potato and mustard. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until sweet potato is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in turkey, peas and carrots, corn, parsley, and salt. Coat 9” deep-dish pie pan or 6 ramekin with cooking spray. Pour filling into prepared pie pan. Unroll pie crust on top of a pan. Roll up any excess dough that hangs over edge and crimp. Cut slits in crust to vent, and bake until top is browned and filling is hot and bubbly, 23 to 25 minutes.