- 1 ripe mango, peeled, and cut into small cubes (about 1 ½ cups)
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped jalapeno chile pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon (about ¼ cup)
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 wild salmon fillets (1 lb. each, 1" thick)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Toss mango, bell pepper, onion, lime juice, mint and chile pepper in small-size bowl. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Cover and chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Combine lemon juice and paprika in large shallow baking dish. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Place salmon in dish and turn to cover both sides. Marinate, covered, up to 1 hour in refrigerator. Remove fillets from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Heat oil in large-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear fillets 15 minutes, turning once, or until just opaque. Serve with salsa.