- 24 jumbo pasta shells (½ box)
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts (packed in water), drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1½ cups 1% cottage cheese
- 2 carrots, shredded
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare pasta according to package directions, reduce the cooking time by 2-3 minutes.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add tomatoes (with juice) and artichokes. Cover and simmer 4 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except mozzarella in large bowl. Fill shells with mixture and divine among 8 individual baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Spoon sauce over each. Cover loosely with foil and bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake uncovered, 10 minutes, until bubbling.