- 4 whole Portobello mushroom caps (each about 5” wide)
- ½ cup low-fat marinara sauce
- ½ cup lean Italian turkey sausage, cooked, drained, and crumbled (about 2 links)
- ¼ cup shredded fat-free or low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wipe mushrooms clean of any dirt. Place on baking sheet. Stem sides up
- Spoon sauce over each cap and sprinkle on sausage and cheeses.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil. Serve immediately
Weight Loss Recipes Amount per Serving: 97 Calories, 10 g Protein, 7 g carbohydrates, 42 g Fiber, 3 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 22 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium