- Non-fat cooking spray
- ½ tsp grated lime peel
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 4 flour tortillas (8" diameter)
- Chile powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with non-fat cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine chile powder, lime peel, lime juice, vegetable oil, honey and stir finely.
- Using a pastry brush, brush tortillas with the lime mixture.
- Cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place wedges on a single layer on cookie sheet and sprinkle with chile powder to desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Keep in an airtight container at room temperature.