- 3 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups fresh vegetables, chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked poultry, fish, or meat (optional)
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- Heat vegetable oil on medium-high heat in a large-sized pan. Add onion and rice. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Reduce heat to medium and add vegetables and meat to rice mixture.
- Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spread the mixture out to the sides of the pan, leaving space in the middle for the eggs.
- Add the eggs, and scramble until cooked firm.
- Mix the eggs with the rice and vegetables then sprinkle with soy sauce.