- 3 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ramen noodle seasoning package
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Ingredients for salad:
- 1 package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 small head red or green cabbage (or ½ of each)
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Make dressing: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until sugar dissolve.
- Combine the first three salad ingredients, toss well. Add crushed ramen noodles and dressing to salad and toss again.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate to allow the flavors to blend.