- ½ lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-½ ounce) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14-½ ounce) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 cup cauliflower florettes
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florettes
- Crumble ground turkey into skillet. Brown over
medium heat for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add paprika and pepper strips, cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, broth, and pasta to the skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove lid (be careful) and arrange broccoli and cauliflower over the pasta.
- Replace lid and cook for about 10-15 minutes.