- 10 flour tortillas
- Pizza or pasta sauce
- 2 cups cheddar, jack or mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups fresh vegetables (peppers, onions, tomatoes, olives, and your other favorites), chopped OR 2 cups fresh fruit (apples, raisins, pineapples, and your other favorites), chopped
- Place the tortilla on a cookie or pizza sheet. Spread a thick layer of pizza or pasta sauce over tortilla.
- Arrange vegetables or fruit over sauce.
- Sprinkle about 3 tbsp of cheese over vegetables or fruit.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven until cheese melts.
- Cut into quarters and YUMMY!!