- 2 cups (450 grams) frozen shelled edamame
- 1½ cups (340 grams) fresh corn kernels (from 2 large ears)
- 1½ cups (340 grams) mango cubes
- 1 cup (225 grams) chopped tomato (about 1 large)
- ½ cup (120 grams) chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml.) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml.) freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the edamame per package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in the corn, mango, tomato, onion, cilantro, oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Toss well.