- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. rosemary, crushed
- 6 oz. shrimp
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, green parts only
- In medium-size skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and add garlic and rosemary, cook for 1 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink and opaque. Add broth, cover, and lower heat. Simmer about 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove shrimp with slotted spoon, letting oil drain back into skillet. In large bowl, toss with white beans and lemon juice until well mixed. Store in refrigerator to cool. Stir in scallions and serve.