- 1 cup (8 oz.) shelled edamame
- 1 cup (8 oz.) grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. shredded pecorino romano cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices country style multigrain bread
- In small-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring ¾ cup of water to a boil.
- Add edamame and cook 5 minutes; drain and transfer to medium bowl. Stir in tomatoes, 3 tsp. of oil, vinegar, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush 1 side of each slice of bread with remaining oil.
- Grill bread about 1 minute per side or until well toasted. Transfer to serving platter and top each slice with ¼ cup of edamame mixture.