- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt-free Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, halved horizontally and cut lengthwise into 1" wedges (16 total)
- ½ cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat a oven to 425°F. Brush 17 x 14-inch jelly roll pan with 1 tablespoon of the oil
- In a shallow dish, combine the panko, cheese, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Dip the zucchini wedges one at a time in egg whites, letting excess drip off. Roll in panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Arrange zucchini sticks close together but not touching on prepared pan. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, without turning, until zucchini is crisp and golden. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.