- 8 slices turkey bacon (4 oz. total weight)
- 1 small clove garlic, halved
- 4 slices light whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4-5 tomatoes, assorted colors, thickly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced ¼-inch thick
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook turkey bacon about 1 minute per side until crisp.
- Rub garlic on toast slices, then place on plates. Stack half of the tomato, bacon and onion slices evenly on toast to make 4 towers. Season with salt and black pepper. Repeat layers with remaining tomato, bacon and onion. Drizzle each tower with 1 teaspoon of the oil.