- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice (about ¼ lemon)
- 1 tsp. ground coriander or crushed coriander seeds
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped pistachios
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped scallion (white part only)
- In blender or food processor, puree beans, lemon juice, coriander and garlic until smooth.
- Stir in cilantro, oil, pistachios and scallion. Season dip with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Serve with pita or raw vegetables, if desired.