- 1 pound soft tofu, drained
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese, drained
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup light soy milk or 1 percent milk
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ½ cup shredded Pecorino cheese
- ½ cup shredded low-fat Gouda cheese
- ½ cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) lasagna noodles
- In a blender or food processor, process the tofu, ricotta sugar, soy milk, garlic, lemon juice, basil, and salt until smooth and transfer to a bowl.
- Squeeze the spinach dry, then stir into the mixture. Combine the remaining cheeses in a small-size bowl and set aside.
- Cover bottom of 5-quart or larger slow cooker with 1 cup of the marinara sauce. Layer one-third of the lasagna noodles (breaking to fit bottom of cooker if necessary), one-third of the tofu-spinach mixture, and one-third of the cheese mixture. Top with 1 cup of sauce. Repeat layers twice more, ending with sauce.
- Cover. Cook on low until noodles are soft about 4-6 hours. Serve with extra sauce, if desired.