- 1 lb. tuna fillet, cut into 16 cubes
- 16 mushrooms
- ½ cup light Asian dressing
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 8 scallions, trimmed and cut into 2" pieces
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water 30 min. In bowl, combine tuna, mushrooms, and dressing, tossing to coat. Set aside 15 min.
- Coat grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray. Preheat grill or broiler.
- Thread 4 tuna cubes, 4 mushrooms, 4 tomatoes, and 2 scallion pieces alternately onto each skewer. Grill or broil 6 minutes, turning once, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Brush with remaining dressing during first 4 minutes of cooking.