- 1½ lb. flank steak
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup pine nuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Pound steak between 2 sheets of plastic wrap to ½" thickness with meat mallet or heavy skillet. Use sharp knife to make a series of shallow cuts in meat on 1 side in against grain.
- Heat large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 2 min, or until fragrant. Add spinach and cook, stirring, 3 min or until wilted. Remove from heat and stir in pine nuts.
- Turn steak over, with short end facing you. Spread spinach mixture over steak, leaving ½" border on long sides and 2" border at far short end. Sprinkle with cheese. Starting from closest side, roll up tightly. Tie steak crosswise with kitchen twine. Place seam side down in baking dish or on rimmed baking sheet.
- Cook 35 min or until a thermometer inserted in center registers 145 degrees F for medium-rare, 160 degrees F for medium, 165 degrees F for well-done. Let stand 10 min and remove twine before slicing.