- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large portobello mushroom cap, cut in strips
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 8 oz. small rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) low-fat, reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅓ cup (1.5 oz.) grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pat chicken dry and add to skillet. Cook 3-4 min per side, or until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Add mushroom and onion. Cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 min. Remove and set aside.
- Cut reserved chicken into strips and place in large bowl. Add reserved mushroom and onion, pasta, soup, water, roasted red peppers, parsley and salt. Stir to mix. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 min, or until hot and bubbly.