- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 large onion
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 thin-cut boneless pork chops (about 12 oz.)
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup hot chicken broth or water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat large-size shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Cut sweet potatoes and onion into halves. Cut each half into 8 wedges. Transfer vegetables to pan.
- Whisk oil, ginger, salt, and ground black pepper to taste in small-size bowl. Drizzle over vegetables. Bake 25-30 min, tossing occasionally, or until vegetables start to brown. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
- Add pork to pan and sprinkle with cinnamon. Roast 10-15 min, or until pork is no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove pork and vegetables to a platter.
- Add broth to pan juices. Stir to combine, scraping up any browned bits in pan. Drizzle pan juices over pork and vegetables.