- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced oil-packed garlic
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1¼ lb. marinated pork tenderloin, cut into 3 chunks
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) hominy, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- ½ cup (2 oz.) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup radishes
- 1 cup refrigerated or jarred green or red salsa
- Combine onion, oil, garlic, and chili powder in 12” x 8” microwaveable baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap, leaving small corner vent. Microwave on high power, stirring once, 4 minutes, or until sizzling. Set aside.
- Coat 3½-quart or larger slow cooker with cooking spray. Place pork, hominy, broth, and reserved onion mixture in cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours. Serve in bowls, topped with lettuce, cheese, cilantro, radishes, and salsa.