- 6 oz. multigrain penne pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. sliced white mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup pesto
- 4 tsp. grated Romano cheese
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in large-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat while pasta is cooking. Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms release their liquid and start to brown slightly, 7-8 min. Add garlic and cook 1 min longer. Stir in tomatoes and artichokes hearts and cook until tomatoes just begin to soften, 1-3 min.
- Add pasta and toss to combine. Remove from heat and stir in pesto.
- Divide among 4 bowls and top each with 1 tsp. of the cheese.